Today’s links are all recipes I have made versions of and I am still interested in these because of the reasons I list below.
The Fudgelet has grown in so many ways over this school year! Stay tuned for more about him next month when I write about his next birthday.
The Chiplet is really into snuggling his monkey stuffed animal. He gets to have him in his bed, and requests him other times, too.
- After seeing cashew butter/cream as a dairy replacement for lots of recipes, I need to get my hands on some cashews and make some recipes like this popsicle one.
- This recipe is not exactly new to me. My mother-in-law makes a version of this tomato and egg dish and we never quite match her quality. We don’t usually see it on Chinese restaurant menus but it is good and perfect at any meal of the day.
- Chocolate muffins are on my blog and I like the ones on here, but I am always interested in chocolate recipes, so I am interested in this other recipe for them.
- Again, this is another recipe that I have made a version of but I would like to try this seasoning combination for rotisserie-style chicken.
- Obviously I have made many chocolate cakes before, and this isn’t one specific recipe but a collection of ones I would like to try.