As I type this, it is barely after 10 pm and I am exhausted. The Fudgelet has not slept well ALL WEEK. Naps have been so-so, so I have been trying to get some naps in when he sleeps, but it’s still not enough. It’s all of the bad stuff…he has gone to bed late, woken up a lot, and gets up early (bad for naps, and not enough total sleep for either of us). Ugh ugh. I hope we are moving on from this phase soon. Usually he gives me at least one decent night a week, but not a one. Maybe he is gearing up with a couple weeks of bad sleep followed by AMAZING sleep forever and ever and ever? A mom can dream. Anyway…excuse any sleep-deprived nonsense. Thanks for stopping by, as always 🙂
Clearly the Fudgelet takes after his dad because he enjoys car shopping. I hate it, but at least we weren’t shopping for mine this time. This way I can just stay in the background and entertain the Fudgelet. Let’s take a break from decision-making!
- I’m always interested in new cookie recipes, especially chocolate chip. I’ve never actually had a Mrs. Fields cookie, so I feel like I need to do research in that area first, haha.
- Here is a simple recipe you could customize with different ice cream flavors.
- I love reading reviews, especially about food! This is a fun chocolate chip cookie comparison post, since we’re on the topic of too many chocolate chip cookie recipes. 😉
- I have been meaning to make my own mayonnaise sometime, just to see what it would taste like. Have you ever done it?
- To get into the season of ice cream all the time, here are 5 varieties all in one post.